Monday, January 29, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 22

 At Kristina grave- Alexis was there with flowers for her.”I miss you so much Kristina I wish you were here but I will get my revenge, I have a plan “Alexis said as Valentin came by,” Valentin I didn’t know you were back “Yes, I was just passing through I’m glad I ran into you” Me too” Why don’t we go somewhere and talk” Valentin said “Yes, let’s go to my place “Alexis said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was having dinner with her parents and brother and sister and Tea,”I just want to say I’m going to miss everyone but I will be back and I have to do this”Lila Rae said “Yes, You need to follow your dreams, Who are you opening for”Gabriella ask “Brooklyn she called me today the original lead singer cancel so she replaced them “Oh that’s nice, Lila Rae I want to FaceTime you “Yes Mother “Lila Rae will be just fine you are raising very independent woman “Tea said “Yes we are”Skye said “Lila Rae the bodyguard will be with you but they will try to give you privacy “The bodyguard are annoying “Gabriella said “Maybe but they are necessary “Lorenzo said “Lila Rae , I can’t wait to hear your song on the radio “Dex said “I’m glad you here we haven’t seen you in awhile “I know and I’m sorry I was dealing with some stuff but it’s not you or Gabriella fault”Dex said “Is everything alright “Gabriella ask “Yes”Dex said “I want to make a toast to Lila Rae and a successful career in music and I hope you find love too no matter who you love I love you as my daughter “Lorenzo said “I have news on that, I like both sex”So what does that mean “I’m bisexual “Oh, We hope you find love”Skye said as Tracy came in.”Why are you here”Skye ask “I wanted to say goodbye to my granddaughter,Skye I want to be part of this family “Why! You hate my husband “I don’t hate Lorenzo just his business “Tracy said 

“Lila Rae, I love you are my first born daughter and you made me a better person and thought me how to be a mother which I’m glad it’s the best thing I ever did “Skye said “Lila Rae, I’m sure you will be successful and with Brooklyn she is a smart businesswoman just like you will be “Tracy said ‘Yes you will ,At least you will be following your dreams “Gabriella said “You will too”Lorenzo said 



No comments:

Post a Comment