Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 69

 Secrets Part 2 ch 69


At AJ” Jax was just finishing up his lunch with Alexis when Skye came into the hotel and looked around.”It’s been a nice lunch but I need to get back to work “Alexis said she got up as Skye came by,” Alexis, Jax “Skye said “You look horrible “Alexis said Skye had been crying.”Do you need a divorce lawyer “Alexis asks “No, I’m not crying because of Lorenzo, Gabriella went on a trip today, We just dropped her off” Well you’re lucky to still have her” Alexis said and left.”I wish Michael and Kristina were still here, I do hate that they both are gone” Skye said as she sat down by Jax.”I know you do, So Why did Gabriella go to Paris “She wants to go to fashion week and she has been doing great in her recovery she even gained some weight “Skye said “That’s wonderful “Yes it is, So Jax what are your plans “I’m going to stay here, Skye you should know that I’m not happy about my daughter dating your stepson “I understand but Dex is a great guy he just want to make Lorenzo proud “I do understand that but I want my daughter here” I get that too” I’m surprised that you and Lorenzo got back together “We had a lot of work to do in our relationship but I love him “He just better make you happy “He does, So what are you going to do while you’re here” Carly and I are going into business “Really! You and Carly “Yes, We were hoping you and Lorenzo would sell the property by the pier “For a hotel” Yes” Jax, I wouldn’t be a great businesswoman if I did that,” Skye said 


Cecil came by she missed Skye.”Rae, it’s good to see you “Jax said “Jax, Her name isn’t Rae it’s Cecil, She and Quartermaine, It was one of her many lies beside me not being her daughter, “Skye said “Skye, I just want to start over “Well I don’t! Skye yelled as she got up and Carly came by.” Cecil, stay away from me and my family now I have to go”, Jax good luck with finding a property “Skye said as she left,” We are not going to get the property, Blackmail Lorenzo backfire on me” We will figure it out “Yes we will, Cecil I’m sorry about Skye “Carly said 


Dex came in he was waiting for Josslyn as Tea came by and looked at him so many times she wanted to tell him the truth but backed out and went into the lobby as Carly came by,” Tea, Are you alright “I’m fine! Why do you care” I just saw you crying that’s all,” Carly said as Josslyn came by.”Is everything alright “Yes it’s fine, “Tea said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment