Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 30

 At a Secret location-Ava drove Mac and an officer to her warehouse and pull in the driveway and they went inside where one of Lorenzo bodyguards were there as they went inside.”Jeff, Mac is here to take your statement “Did you see Lorenzo killed Julian “Yes I was the one who hidden his body “What about Cyrus Renault”Lorenzo killed him to and there a witness “Who,Is that person still alive “Yes it’s his younger daughter Gabriella “Mac, Do you have an case “Probably but Ava you can’t mess with the evidence just to because the next mobster “I won’t, I just want justice for my brother “Ava said “Do you have anymore evidence “Mac ask “Yes I have photos “Jeff said and give it to Mac it was one of Lorenzo shooting Cyrus who was on the floor bleeding and Gabriella looked at him.”His daughter is the witness we need “Mac said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriella was sitting down on the couch reading for homeschooling when Skye came in.”Gabriella, I have some great news “What is it”The boutique will be opening soon and I want you to set it up “Yes! I would love to work there not at Bobbie’s “I know, Also I need someone to work at Crimson with Sasha , I thought maybe you would like too”Yes I would “I’m glad “What’s the name of the boutique “You can name it”Wow,I have a lot to do”Gabriella said as Lorenzo came in,”What’s going on”I just got two jobs of my dreams, the Boutique is ready and a job at Crimson”Mother I’m so happy, I’m going to look up some names for the boutique “Gabriella said and left the room.”It’s good to see her happy “Yes but Skye what about school “Lorenzo,Gabriella hasn’t really done a lot of her school work she can do it in between “Skye, I think one job is enough “Alright,She was so happy “I know but I want her to learn different languages “I know”

Carly and Jax were walking when she saw the old building of the brownstone that was in condemned condition and a for sale sign was by it,” This is it” Carly said “What” Jax asked “What I’m supposed to do next my life, my mom loved the brownstone she lived her best life in it” You want to buy it? A lot of old buildings are around here”Yes and it just needs some love, Maybe a woman shelter for beating women and children and low income groceries store just a few blocks is where Lucas will be running the clinic “Carly said “I will help fund it if you want this”No I want to do this myself “How”I have an idea “Carly said “I like seeing you like this again “Thanks, It’s about time the Spencer name was show in town too”Carly said 

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in the living room when Gabriella came in the room,” Mother I have a list of names for you “Gabriella we need to talk, Your father and I think you should only do one job at a time with your school “Why do I need school “Gabriella you know how education is important to me” Yes I know” So do you want to work at Crimson or the boutique “Boutique “Maybe in the summer you can do both” Alright “Now I need to run an errand I’ll be back “Is everything alright “I’m having therapy with Tracy it should be fun” You can handle it” Yes I can “


No comments:

Post a Comment