Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 65

 At General Hospital-Robin had just told everyone about the protocol that they were following on handed the virus.”Robin, Can I just see Sam” Alexis asked “No I’m sorry I don’t want anyone to get it,” Robin said as Calista and Lorenzo came by.”What’s going on” Calista asked “Lorenzo you’re alive” Alexis said “Yes, I’m it’s good to see you “I wish you stay dead! Alexis said as Lila Rae came by.”Daddy, I’m glad you’re here “You know he was alive “Yes, I called Daddy to come “It’s a long story, “Lorenzo said “How is Mother “Calista asked “The hospital is shut down faster to get the virus under control “Lila Rae said “I can’t believe we can’t see mother “Calista said “Why don’t you both come stay with me” I been living in your house “Lila Rae said “Good it’s your house, Calista” I need to get my children there at the mansion's can’t wait to meet my grandchildren, I’ll meet you at the house we have a lot to talk about “Yes we do”

In the nursing Elizabeth and AJ were in the nursing room holding the twin for the first time.”I can’t believe I can finally hold them” Me too,” AJ said as Tommy came by.”Hardly and Monica have been doing great improvement in their care so I think they should go home “Tommy said “You think they will be ok “Yes, Elizabeth you are a nurse and you know how to take care of them” Tommy said “Yes I do, I know also I can’t risk helping this crisis with this virus if I get sick or exposed the twins can get it” Elizabeth said “Yes they can” Tommy said “Elizabeth, Are you sure” Yes I’m “Elizabeth said 

In the hallway-Ned was upset that he had to leave the hospital as Alexis came by.”I know we both are worrying about our loved ones but we need to handle this as mayor and lieutenant mayor “Alexis said “Yes we do, let’s have a news conference “Ned said as Kristina came by.”We want to do a news conference “Let’s go” Kristina said 

Robin was in the hallway as Elizabeth came by holding her daughter and AJ was holding their son.”Robin, I can’t help with the virus I can’t risk my children's health “I understand “Thanks “Elizabeth said “I’m glad the twins can go home “Robin said “Me too” AJ said 

No comments:

Post a Comment