Saturday, October 12, 2024

Redemption ch 87

 At The Church-Sam funeral-Alexis and Lucas and Kristina and Molly and Danny and Emily and Nikolas were greetings everyone who came in as Laura and Kevin came in.”Alexis if you need anything we are here for you if you want to talk” Kevin said “Thanks “You are family, We are here for you “Laura said as the Quartermaine came in and Ned and Alexis shared a look as Dante came in,” Dante, I’m glad my sister had you” Molly said “Thank I loved her too” Dante said as the father came in and everyone sit down for the service,” We are here to say goodbye to a mother and friend and daughter her sister Molly want to say something “The father said Molly got up.”Sam was a great sister to me, she was supportive and there for us, I will always be there for her children Danny and Emily, We loved you Sam, and I know you will your brother Danny and your late daughter Lila” Molly said she sit down as Emily got up.”She was the best mother ever! I have lost two parents! First, my father who wasn’t there for me, and now the parent who was there for me! I feel so alone, I wonder if Mom felt alone when she died alone “Emily said She sat down as Danny got up to talk but he got choked up and Dante came by him.”Sam is going to be missed by her family and friends she always wanted a family and she loves every one of us” Dante said he sat down as Alexis got up.”I should have raised Sam! I should have never given her up but I had no choice! My daughter should be here! It should have been me who got sick! Alexis yelled as Lucas came up and comforted her .”Sam and I had to build our relationship as siblings And I’m glad we did I always wanted another sister, I’m here for Emily and Danny” Lucas said 

Anna-Robin was at home pouring coffee when Anna came in and poured herself some coffee.”I’m surprised you’ve not at the funeral for Sam” I lived there trying to help and save every patient and I failed it! I should have never lost a patient “Robin you did all you could for the patient during this hard time you put your life on hold for each of them it’s not your fault that you lost casually “Anna said “True but it’s hard not to think about it” Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment