Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 78

 At General Hospital-Robin was getting things organized when Patrick came by,” You look tired “This wasn’t easy trying to fight this virus and seeing the people I love sick “Yes it’s not easy sometimes we forget that we are humans not just doctors “Yes, I’m glad you’re here, How long are you staying “I’m not sure yet” Patrick said as Elizabeth came by,” I have set up more PPE in the hallway for when you vaccinated everyone “Elizabeth said “Thanks, I’m glad you decided to work with us on this virus “Me too, I just had twins with AJ they were preterm “No I’m sorry, “Thank I’m just glad they are home, Hardly and Monica “Elizabeth said “Nice names, I’m sorry about Monica the hospital will miss her” Yes we do, let’s get back to work “Robin said 

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo came home to find Calista reading to her children he was just watching it as Calista saw him.”Daddy “I just realized that you are a great mother you have taken care of the triple good you take responsibility for it” Thanks, I know you were upset with me” It wasn’t what I wanted for you” I know me either but you just have to deal with what life throws at you” Yes you do,” Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came in,” Lila Rae, When were you going to tell me that you’re dating Alec Janacek! His father is an enemy of mine! Everyone is an enemy of you! Lila Rae said “Stop! Let me take the children upstairs the nanny is getting sitting in” Calista said as she picked up the children and went upstairs.”For the way we thought Alec was Jax's son that’s why he came to town and we just got close “Did you sleep with him” Yes, he was the first since I was trafficking “I hate that it happened to you and I have taken care of everyone who did that” I thanked you for it, Daddy just think of the power of Alec and me together that's why you dating him” Yes” Oh you are my daughter through And through “Lorenzo said 

At Carly’s- Carly was getting home from working at Bobbie she needed to get away for a while when Michael came in.”Michael” I wanted to see how you are,” I’m so glad you are here” I’m working on forgiveness you “Michael I will never forgive myself for case the accident that killed my grandchildren “I know you wouldn’t, Willow would want me to forgive you,” Michael said they share a hug,

No comments:

Post a Comment