Saturday, October 12, 2024

Redemption ch 86

 At Carly’s-Carly and Michael, we’re having coffee and planning Josslyn's funeral when Donna came in.”I’m glad you’re both here I need you both to help me plan the funeral for your sister “I wish we were not” Me too baby’Carly said “Yes but we wouldn’t forget Josslyn “No we wouldn’t, I have decided to keep the restaurant Josses was going to run in honor of Jax” I think that’s a good idea “Me too”

At Alexis- Kristina And Molly were in the house looking for Alexis they were worried about her.”Mom, Do you think she is on a bender “I hope not but I couldn't believe it, We need to get ready for the funeral and help Danny and Emily “Molly said as Alexis came in and hung over.”Mom. Where have you been? Kristina asked “We don’t have time to discuss this we need to get ready for the funeral, “Molly said we do” Alexis said “Mom, You are not alone in these “Molly said “I know you both love Sam too” Yes we did” She was a great sister “

At The Quartermaine mansion- Brooklyn was at home in the den when Ned came in.”Dad, Where have you been “I just need to go for a ride” Oh, We need to get ready for Sam's funeral “Yes,” Ned said “I’m here for you,” Brooklyn said as she went upstairs. Ned was upset with himself and picked up a vase and threw it as Dillon came in.”Ned” Dillon said “I did something unforgettable last night I slept with Alexis! Right after I burned my wife! Ned yelled “You are grieving that’s all”I had slept with Alexis in my marriage to Olivia when she was alive and she forgave me”Ned, Your not alone”Thanks’

At Mac/Felicia -Felicia was sitting on the couch looking at pictures from her trip with Rae as Mac came in.”Felicia “I’m glad I went to Pine Valley and spent time with my mother yes it probably made me sick but I don’t regret it”I’m just glad you’re alive”Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment