Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 80

 At General Hospital-Skye’s room- Skye was feeling better after having the vaccine as she was waking up when Elizabeth came in the room.”Elizabeth, What’s going on? Why I’m in the hospital “You were sick with a virus we just give you a vaccine to help you get better “Can I see my children “Soon you can this virus took a lot out of you need to recover “Alright, Did anyone get died” Yes, I’ll tell you later “Elizabeth said 

Alexis was in the hallway with her daughters and grandchildren.”Danny, Emily you are not alone I’m here for you” Thank Grandmother I just can’t believe this” Me too” Alexis said as Lucas came by.”Uncle Lucas asked's mother suffered “No she didn’t, Your mother loves you both so much, “Lucas said “We know,” Danny said “You’re not alone,” Lucas said “No we are here for you, “Kristina said 

Josslyn's room- Josslyn had just got a vaccine when Maya came in to check on her wearing a PPE.”Josslyn “Maya said she checked on her .”No! I’m sorry “Maya said as she left.

Carly and Michael were in the hallway they had just gotten vaccinated when Maya came by,” Maya, How is Josslyn doing now that she is vaccinated “I just went to check on her and I’m sorry, Josslyn didn’t make it” No! Carly yelled as Michael comforted his mother.”We did everything we could for Josslyn” Maya said “Can I see her” Yes” Maya said she left with Carly.

Holly was in her room waking up from vaccine when Robin came in,” You're going to be here fine” What happened “A virus you got in London made you sick and it spread through the town “No, Did a lot of people die” Yes”

Felicia room- Felicia was starting to feel better From getting vaccinated as Patrick came in.”Patrick your back “Yes, How are you feeling “I’m okay”

No comments:

Post a Comment