Monday, October 7, 2024

Redemption ch 72

 At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was at home having coffee thinking about how good it was to be back with his daughters and he wanted to know his grandchildren when Lila Rae and Calista came in.”Good morning, Lila Rae and Calista, I’m thinking we should go out to breakfast and Calista you can tell me what you have been doing besides taking care of the children “Actually I would want to show you what I have been doing “Calista said “We can go to the coffee shop “Alright, let’s no wait, I need to bring the triple the nanny is off today “Alright go get them ready” Lorenzo said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- AJ was in the twins' room getting them ready to change the diapers as Michael came in,” Dad, Are you doing this on your own” Yes, Elizabeth is working at the hospital “I thought she stepped aside “Yes and I told her to go I know in her heart she wanted to help” I’m glad she working maybe she can save Josslyn “Yes, Do you know how to change a diaper “Yes let me help you “Michael said “I want to do this I miss this with you “I’m sorry you did miss raising me” Me too “

Ned Dante and Leo were talking about Olivia's funeral.”We should wait till this is all over to have the funeral “Dante said “Are you sure “Yes” Alright “Where will I live? Leo asked “Leo you can keep living here I would never ask you to move this is your house “I’m here for you too” Now we need to figure out the restaurant, “Ned said 

Lorenzo was on a walk with his daughters Calista and Lila Rae were pushing a stroller by the new hotel.”This is the new family hotel” Lila Rae said “Yes, Tracy” Lorenzo said “Yes, and a playground “Calista said Lorenzo read the sign.”In honor of Wiley And Amelia” Yes, There was an accident and they died “Who was responsible for it” Carly” Wow” Let’s keep walking “Calista said they walked to the shopping center.”I’m in charge of the management of this” That’s wonderful, it fits you” Yes it does‘Calista said 

No comments:

Post a Comment