Monday, October 7, 2024

Redemption ch 74

 At General Hospital- Robin was fully in Patrick about what was going on.”Who called you about the virus “Robin asked “ Matt he thought I could help but I’m glad you and Emma found a vaccine “Yes it was nice working with our daughter she is a wonderful doctor “We know she would be” Yes” Where is Noah” His staying with my mother for now” That’s good, We have a lot of work to do” Patrick said 

At Felicia/Mac- Mac was in the living room he was upset that Felicia was sick and he couldn’t be there when Maxie came in.’Any news on Mom” No, I hate that we can’t be there” Me too, I can’t lose Mom we have come a long way in our relationship “Yes you both have “Mac said as there was a knock on the door he open it was Anna.”Mac, I just want to check on you “I’m trying to hang in it’s just hard not knowing it is” Anna said 

At Robert- Robert was at home worrying about Holly when his cell phone rang .”Robert, Ethan about time you call me back it’s about your mother “Robert said 

At Felicia/ Mac-Mac was being comforted by Anna and Maxie.”The worst is that I can’t do anything about it, I can’t save Felicia’Mac said as Anna's phone rang.”Police Commissioner Devane, Yes I understand “Anna said as she hung up the phone.”All international airports our closest because of the virus it’s not just here it’s everywhere just like Covid was” This isn’t good, it’s so hard that you can’t help your loved ones “Yes it is” Anna said as there was a knock on the door it was Robert.”Robert, How are you doing “Not good I’m worrying about Holly and I just got off the phone with Ethan he can’t get on a plane “The international airport is closed “I have to get Ethan here if Holly doesn’t make it “How will you bring him to town” Mac ask “Robert, I know it’s hard but you need to follow the rules this time,” Anna said 



No comments:

Post a Comment