Sunday, October 6, 2024

Redemption ch 70

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Hardly and Monica's room- The twin was in bed sleeping when Elizabeth and AJ were watching them,” Monica you are finally home in this house both of you we waiting so long for this” AJ said “Yes we have, I’m so glad it could happen “ Me too, Elizabeth Are you sure about not working right now, I can take care of the twins “AJ” You are one of the best nurses that hospital has ever had and the patient needs you “Are you sure “Yes, I will take care of the twin, Just show me what I need to do” I can’t be with the twins though I would have to stay away “I know we don’t know how long this will be” No we don’t, Thank you for understanding but I know in my heart it’s the right decision “Alright “You are the best-supporting husband “Elizabeth said she kiss him.”Do you need to plan your father funeral “We are going to put it on hold till it’s all over”Elizabeth said 

At Carly’s house- Carly was at home worrying about Josslyn when Donna came in.”Mom”I know it’s not always been easy losing your father and Avery live with Ava and me going to jail”Twice”Yes but I love you my children are everything to me”I know I having been easy since you came home but I was angry you have a right too, I made mistakes which cost me my children,I can’t lose another one”

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was looking at a picture of him with Skye.”So you slept with Jax! You bitch! Lorenzo yelled he threw the picture as Lila Rae came in.”Daddy”Where is Jax”He died in a plane crash which I believe you had something to do with “Lila Rae said Lorenzo give his daughter a look.”Daddy, Don’t hurt mother,I understand your anger but don’t hurt her”I wouldn’t “Lorenzo said as Calista came in.”Are the children sleeping”Yes they are”Calista, I know in my heart you are my daughter when you were a baby I would see myself in you”I want to be your daughter not his”No matter what you are my daughter “Lorenzo said he hug Calista,

No comments:

Post a Comment