Friday, October 11, 2024

Redemption ch 85

 At Alexis-Alexis was at home feeling sad about Sam talking to Nikolas.”Do you need help in planning the funeral arrangements “No I have taken care of it” Alright, What kind I do for you “Just be here “Always “Nikolas said as Danny And Emily came in.”Danny, Emily you both are not alone, You’re Cassadine and I’m here for you “Thanks “I know nothing can ease your pain” No it can’t” Emily said

Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home having a drink when there was a knock on the door he went to open it was Skye.”Skye” I’m here for my daughters, not you “The girls aren’t here, They took the triple for ice cream, We can talk” Why? Lorenzo I don’t want to fight with you “Me either but I know you had me killed! You will never get rid of me! Lorenzo yelled “Yes! I try to kill you! It was for our children! The girls are better off without you as a father! I wish both of them were not yours! Skye yelled as Lorenzo came by her and touched her face.”I know you won’t regret it! Yes, I have hurt you but you have hurt me too! You had affairs with Jax! Lorenzo yelled “It was before I knew you were alive! Skye yelled “Oh it was when Jax was helping you steal my money! Lorenzo yelled “I was raised Lila Rae and I need that money “It wasn’t for our daughter! It was for yourself! Lorenzo yelled “Now that I’m recovered the girls will move back in with me! Skye yelled as Lila Rae and Calista came in with the children.”Why are you both fighting “Lila Rae asked “It’s nothing for you both to worry about “You’re mother is right here to take you both to the family house, It’s time for you both to come back to the mansion “Skye said‘Mother, We want to stay here for awhile we miss so much with Daddy” Calista said “I don’t think it’s a good idea” Skye said “I will keep our children and grandchildren safe! Our grandson was kidnapped on your watch! Lorenzo yelled “By your mother! Skye yelled “Both of you don’t have to fight over us we are adults “Calista said “Alright just be safe,” Skye said she left as Lorenzo's phone rang.”I have to take it” Lorenzo said as he left.”They are never getting back together “No”

At A bar-Ned was having a drink at the bar when Alexis came in.”Can I have a vodka “Alexis asks the bartender,” Alexis, Are you sure “Ned asks “Yes? I just lost my oldest daughter I want to feel nothing “Me too, I lost my wife she died alone” Ned said 

No comments:

Post a Comment