Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 61

 At General Hospital- Lila Rae and Calista were worrying about Skye.”We can’t lose Mother she is the only parent we have left” Calista said “We wouldn’t, I promise “Lila Rae said “You can’t fix this” Calista said “I’m going to make a phone call I’ll be right back “Lila Rae said Calista thought she was acting weird as Ned and Olivia came by.”Do you know what is going on” Ned asked “No” Calista said as Lucas came by.”Lucas what was going on” I don’t know, I have been working on patience, “Lucas said as Olivia wasn’t feeling good still.”Olivia, Are you ok? Ned asked as he comforted her.”Olivia hasn’t been feeling good “Ned said “Let me look at you” Lucas said he took Olivia.

Carly was in the hallways waiting on Josslyn she was scared for her daughter as Michael came by.”Michael, you came “Dad told me you needed me” Yes I do, We can’t lose your sister, “Carly said as She hugged Michael.” we wouldn’t, “Michael said as Dex came by.”I had to come “I’m glad you’re here too,” Carly said 

At Holly’s room-Holly was in bed with an IV in her and oxygen on her as Robin came in wearing PPE.”Oh Holly this isn’t good, This virus is going to cause chaos and death “Robin said 

In the hallway- Lila Rae was on the phone.”I think it’s time you come home, It’s important “Lila Rae said 

Alec was in the hallway worried about Josslyn when Brenda came by.”Why are you here? What’s going on” Brenda asked 

Robin and Emma came into the hallway as Carly and Michael Dex and Lila Rae and Calista and Ned and AJ and Elizabeth came by.”What’s going on” There is a virus that’s happened to Josslyn and Skye and Holly and Olivia it’s worse than Covid and you can’t see your loved one without the risk of getting infected “Where did this come from? Carly asks “The UK, We still don’t have a cure for it” No! This is both your fault you brought it to town! Carly yelled “Mom, Right now we need to fight for Josslyn, “Michael said “I’m sorry I didn’t know anything about it,” Alec said as he failed.”Alec! Brenda yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment