Friday, October 11, 2024

Redemption ch 83

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was looking at a picture of him and Olivia when Dante and Leo came in all dressed in a suit.”Ned, Are you ready “Not really, I can’t believe today we said goodbye to your mother “I know this virus was horrible, We lost too much, “Leo said “Yes we did, “Dante said 

Upstairs- Elizabeth And AJ we’re getting the twins ready for the day. Elizabeth was feeling sad.”Elizabeth” All this is getting to me, Losing my father and then the virus coming in town losing Olivia and Sam and Josslyn it was so sad” Yes it is, I have my issues with Carly but Josslyn should be here “Yes she should, I feel the same way about Sam, We had our issues she hated that Jason and I had a child together but she should be here, “Elizabeth said 

At Felicia/Mac- Felicia and Mac were getting ready for the funeral when there was a knock on the door it was Skye,” Skye, Why are you here “I know Rae was your biological mother but I had a relationship with her too and I would like to be at the funeral “Of course you can, I haven’t planned it yet, maybe we could together “Are you should “Yes, You know her better then I did, I didn’t get a chance “I’m sorry “Me too”

At The Church- Olivia's funerals-Ned Dante and Leo greet everyone as they come into the funeral and sit down as Dante speaks.”I can’t believe my mother is gone, My mother had just started her dream job running a restaurant of her own, my mother was a religious person and she wouldn’t want us to be sad but I’m angry that she was gone” Dante said As he sit down Ned got up.”I love Olivia so much she stood by me for everything, Running for mayor twice and my affair I had I didn’t think I would find another one” Ned said as Leo got up,” My mother was one of my biggest fans she loved me so much both of us” Leo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment