Monday, October 14, 2024

Redemption ch 90

 At Elizabeth's house- Carolyn was packing up Jeff's belongings as Sarah and Elizabeth came in,” Mom, Are you okay “Sarah asked “I’m just packing up your father's belongings, We didn’t have a good marriage your father cheated on me many times, I give up a lot for him my children but I love him” Carolyn said “I understand that loving someone who isn’t perfect “Elizabeth said “Yes you do” Carolyn said “Are you going to stay in town” Yes I’m, I have been looking for a place “ Mom, You can stay here this house is empty “Thanks Elizabeth, I’m glad the children are better “Me too” We should get ready for Daddy funeral “Yes”

At Carly’s-Carly and Michael and Lucas and Donna and Avery came home.”Girls,  why don’t you go get something to eat “Carly asked Avery and Donna left.”Do you think that him? I don’t know maybe but he looks different “We need to do a DNA test” Yes “

At Lila Rae coffee shop- Lorenzo and Lila Rae were working when Skye came in.”Is it true? Are you working with Lorenzo “Skye asks “Yes, I’m “Lorenzo! Skye yelled “She not doing anything illegal “

At The Church- Jeff's funeral-Elizabeth was giving her father a eulogy “Our father wasn’t perfect, Daddy wanted to be a doctor more than anything he was one of the best doctors he had some faults as a father but I’m glad we all made peace with him and he died peacefully his battle with MS was hard on him, Daddy I love you” Elizabeth said she sits down as Carolyn got up.”I loved you Jeff you were the love of my life through good times and bad we had both, I do regret not being there for our children more but now I’m going to put myself first “Carolyn said she sat down as Steve got up.”I have disappointed my father many times and he has me, I’m glad we worked through it, I love you father “Steve said as Sarah got up.”The one thing I’m glad is Daddy brought us all together and we are now in the same town in each other life Sarah said 

On the Docks-Skye was walking she was angry with Lorenzo when she ran into someone.”Sorry “Skye said as she look up at the man.”No! It’s you “Skye said 


No comments:

Post a Comment