Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 63

 At General Hospital-Ned was in the hallway worried about his wife when Dante came in.”Ned, Do you know anything about my mother “It’s a virus and it’s worse than COVID-19, We can’t see her” No this isn’t good, I can’t lose my mother “Me either “Ned said Sam came by she wasn’t feeling good.”Sam, Are you okay “Dante asks No, I don’t feel good,” Sam said as she fell into Dante's arms.

Rae was in the hallway worrying about Skye and wished she could fix their relationship when Felicia came by.”I heard that Skye is sick I’m sorry I know how much she means to you” Yes she does and so do you, I should have told you you are my daughter a long time ago” I’m trying to come to terms with it” Felicia said as Rae didn’t feel good.”Rae! Are you okay‘Felicia ask 

Carly was in the hallway when Avery and Donna came in.”I’m glad you’re both here, Who did the driver bring you” No I did” Nina said as she came by.”Nina, I don’t want to fight “I don’t want to either Avery wanted to come here, We thought you needed them” I do,” Carly said 

Dante was in the hallway worried about Sam when Alexis Molly and Kristina came by,” Dante what happened “Sam failed and has this virus that’s going around my mother had it too” Dante said “No! I can’t lose my daughter! Alexis yelled 

In the conference room- Emma and Robin were fully in about the virus with Portia and Lucas and Elizabeth and Steve and Sarah and Simone and Matt and Tommy.”We need to keep this virus from the babies, Mercy has allowed us to move the babies to their hospital and we will take only emergency patients and make sure everyone is following the protocol for the virus “Robin said “Do we have a cure for it” We are still working on one” Emma said “I could help with finding a cure, I have work in a hospital where we had a virus like this “Sarah said 

No comments:

Post a Comment