Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 62

 At General Hospital- AJ was in the hallway waiting on news about his loved ones with Lila Rae and Calista.”I can’t believe we can’t see Mother” Calista said “I know it feels helpless but we wouldn’t lose Skye, “AJ said as Rae came by,” Lila Rae, Calista I’m here for you both,” Rae said “Thanks I know you and mother have a complicated relationship but she loves you,” Lila Rae said 

Robin was in the lab trying to find a cure when Emma came in.”We can figure this out and save everyone before it’s too late” Emma said “Yes we have to” Robin said 

Elizabeth was by the nurse station looking at charts when Carly came by.”Elizabeth, I’m sorry about your father, I’m glad I fixed my relationship with him” Are you sure about working while you’re dealing with this “Yes I am, I can do this besides I can’t do anything to save my father he would want me here he loved being a doctor “Yes, Elizabeth do you know anything about this virus “Carly ask as Lucas came by,” Lucas, Do you know how Josslyn is doing? Can you save my daughter “We are going to do everything we can to save everyone I promise you” Lucas said “I just can’t lose Josslyn we have lost so much” Carly said 

Laura was in the hallway when Felicia came by.”Laura, What’s going on” A virus is here, Skye and Olivia and Holly and Josslyn have it” No, This isn’t good, I just came back from Pine Valley where they had it it was awful a lot of people died” Felicia said “No, Hopefully, Robin will find a cure for it,” Laura said as Robert And Anna came by.”Robert, How is Holly” She was bad when I went to London to see her she was very fatigued and in And out of congestion, “Robert said “No I’m sorry, “Laura said 


No comments:

Post a Comment