Sunday, October 6, 2024

Redemption ch 71

 At General Hospital -Sam’s room-Sam wasn’t doing good she kept falling in and out of consciousness as Elizabeth came in to check on her wearing PPE and Elizabeth checked on her vitals as Matt came in wearing PPE.”I’m glad you’re back we need you” I just had to help the patient here, it’s not going to be easy being away from my children “No this isn’t easy at all,” Matt said “No, Sam not doing good is she” No she not, Robin and Emma are working on a vaccine “That’s good “Yes, We have to stop this,” Matt said 

In the lab- Robin and Emma were close on a vaccine for this virus they were exhausted from working hard on it.”We have it! The vaccine and enough for everyone the patient and family members “Emma said “Thank God! I’m so glad we did it”Me too,We spent a lot of time in this laboratory I like it better then working with patients “I’m glad you do, I was so happy when you wanted to be a doctor “Robin said “I know you and Daddy both were “Now we need to tell the everyone and figure a safe way “Robin said 

Matt and Elizabeth were by the nurse station as Patrick came by.”Matt, I’m here to save this hospital “Patrick said as Robin and Emma came by,” You don’t need to save the patient we did, We just made a vaccine “Robin said “Daddy, I’m glad you’re here but mother is right we did it” Emma said “That’s wonderful “Patrick said “Yes, Patrick I’m glad you’re back Elizabeth said she hug him,” You too, it seems a lot has happened since I been gone, Matt I’m glad you’re home “Me too” Matt said 

Portia and Steve came by.”Patrick this is my brother Dr.Steve Webber and Dr.Portia Robinson this is Dr.Patrick Drake“Nice to meet you” You too” Patrick said “We made a vaccine for the patient and the family we need to discuss how to deliver them to everyone “Robin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment