Monday, October 14, 2024

Redemption ch 89

 At Lila Rae coffee shop- Lorenzo And Lila Rae were talking in the office.”I think we should keep your name on the coffee shop no one will think you are doing mob business “I think that will work, Are you still mad at me for dating Alec” No you’re right about dating him, You do think a lot like me” Yes I do “Lila Rae said 

At The Park- Elizabeth and Aj we’re pushing the twins in the stroller as Carly came by.”They are cute, Hold them closer “We will, We are sorry about Josslyn, “AJ said “Yes we are,” Elizabeth said “Thank, Elizabeth was Josslyn in pain “Carly I know this is difficult just try to deal with the fact she no longer in pain “She sure be here she was to young” Yes she was, It was very stressful for us doctors and nurses too in the hospital “I believe it was” Carly said she left.”Elizabeth “I’m glad that I worked through the crisis I need a break from the hospital “You have maternity leave coming “Yes I do, I’m going to use it,” Elizabeth said 

At Skye’s media company- Skye was caught up on her work when Calista came in.”Calista” I’m sorry to bug you” It’s okay, How are you feeling about your father back “I’m glad he's back and my biological father “ You are” Yes, Mother I’m here because I’m worried about Lila Rae” What about your sister “She still going to work at the coffee shop “No this isn’t good” No it’s not”

At A Church- Josslyn's funeral-Carly Lucas and Michael greeted everyone who came in Kristina Molly Laura Kevin Lucky and Lulu. Michael got up to speak.”I protected Josslyn when she was born from getting kidnapped and now this time I couldn’t protect her and save her I can’t bring her back to us” Michael said sitting down as Carly got up.”I know I’m not well like I have done a lot of bad things in life but the good was always my children! I have now lost two children in my lifetime! It’s not fair that Josslyn is gone! It should be me! Carly yelled as Lucas came by to help his sister.”We loved you Josslyn “Lucas said as a man came in .”Did I miss it” The man asked 

No comments:

Post a Comment