Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 76

 At General Hospital- Outside- Anna was holding a press conference.”We are working with The CDC to control this virus from spreading, the international airport is close to the United States” Anna said as Ned spoke.”We want to support this community on this virus, if you need anything we are here for you I know it’s hard not to panic but it wouldn’t do anything “Ned said as Robin who was wearing a PPE came out as the press conference was ended.”Do you have any update “Ned asked “We have developed a vaccine we are just working on making enough for everyone “Robin said “That’s wonderful, How is my daughter Alexis ask “The same no one had made any progress “Robin said How do we stop this virus from coming and spreading to more people “We make vaccines for everyone “Robin said 

At Olivia's restaurant- Dante was looking around the restaurant he didn’t know what to do with it as Carly came in.”Dante, I’m sorry about Olivia “Thanks, I don’t know what to do about this restaurant it was my mother's dream it was she loved having her restaurant “Yes she did, Any news on Josslyn “No, I hate this” Me too” Dante said 

At General Hospital-Maya was by the nurse station feeling overwhelmed when Steve came by,’ Are you okay “I’m just feeling overwhelmed this virus is a lot to take in even for us doctors “Yes we are taking a risk with our lives too” Yes we are this virus isn’t the reason I became a doctor, I feel helpless “Maya said as Robin came by,’ We need to talk about how we will give out the vaccine to everyone “Robin said 

In the lab- Emma was working on the vaccine as Patrick came in.”I heard you were the one that found the cures, This is the reason I went into medical school “I’m glad you found it, I’m proud of you “Thank you, I’m glad you’re here” Me too, After this we need to catch up's”

No comments:

Post a Comment