Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 64

 At The Chapel-Carly was in the chapel saying a prayer.”I know I haven’t been perfect, I have done something I’m not proud of but I’m proud of being a mother and I can’t lose another child “Carly said as she cried and wiped her tears as Alexis came in.”Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to say a prayer for my daughter “Who has this virus now “Sam” No, Sam and I have our differences but I wouldn’t want this, I’m sorry “I’m sorry about Josslyn “I feel so helpless “Me too, It took forever for Sam and I to form a relationship, I can’t lose her, I need to pull myself together before my grandchildren come” Alexis said “Yes we as mother have to be strong “Carly said 

Felicia was in the hallway when Mac came by.”Felicia “Rae has this virus, I’m just trying to get to know Rae as my mother and figure out our relationship, I can’t lose her” Hopefully you wouldn’t “This whole virus is scary, We have lost a lot of people in this town “Yes we have “

Lucas was in the hallway feeling emotional when Alexis came by.” How is Sam” Alexis asked as Danny and Emily came by.”What’s going on with our mother “Danny asked “There a virus going on that you’re mother has” Alexis said “Uncle Lucas can you save our mother “Emily asked “I’m trying to save everyone “Lucas said 

Robin came into the hallway.”We have an update for everyone, We are taking precautions for this virus that no one gets anymore, We are moving the babies to Mercy and not taking none emergency patients I understand you want to be here for your loved one but we are close to visiting “Robin said “We are not visitors though “Carly said “It’s for safety “Robin said 

In the chapel-Calista was praying for her family and crying as someone came into the chapel.”Calista it’s going to be okay “He said Calista look up.”Daddy” Calista said “Yes, I’m here for you and we will save your mother “How! Calista asked as she cried.”It’s a long story but I’m here “Lorenzo said “I can’t believe you’re alive! Calista said she was in shock.”I’ll explain later let’s go see what goes on” Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment