Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 66

 At Lorenzo- Lorenzo and Lila Rae were talking.”Daddy, is it worth this risk coming home so soon? I called you to tell you about Mother but I don’t want you to risk anything “Lila Rae said “I have everything under control “I have thought about what you asked me, I do want to work with you, I want to run the business “Are you should? Do you understand what I did” Yes, Daddy I took care of Ava and Julian for what they did to you, I was so upset and with Mother too,” Lila Rae said “I would be honored that you want to work with Me, I will handle the dirty work if I have too” I can handle it too, I’m not fatigued “No you’re not, you’re the strong sister “Calista has been strong too handle the pregnancy and everything “

At General Hospital- Outside- Ned and Alexis were having a news conference.”We are sending any support to the hospital we ask that if you need any medical help right now you go to Mercy Hospital instead of General Hospital is too full right now to handle it. We are praying for the families infected with this virus and we want to stop it the best we can before it costs a lot of lives “Ned said “Is it true your wife had it” Yes she does”

Inside The hospital- Olivia's room- Olivia was in the hospital bed going in and out of consciousness when Steven came in he was wearing PPE.”Olivia “Steven said as he touched Olivia's arms to look for a pause.”I loved you, I wish we had our happy ending “Steven said he went into the hallway as Robin came by.”We have our first casualty “No, I’ll call Ned” Let me”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Elizabeth and AJ came in with the twins.”It’s been a day since I said goodbye to my father and a virus came to town and our children came home “Yes it has been an emotional day” Yes it has, I know I did the right thing in picking the twins over working “Elizabeth said as Jake and Ayden and Cameron came in.”Mom” Come meet your siblings, “Elizabeth said 


No comments:

Post a Comment