Sunday, October 6, 2024

Redemption ch 67

 At General Hospital- Ned was in the hallway as Steve came by.”Ned, I’m glad you’re still here I have some news for you”Steve said as Dante came by.”What is it”Ned ask “I’m sorry to say this but Olivia didn’t make it”No! Ned yelled “No” Dante said “I’m sorry we tried everything we could “Was my mom alone “No I was with her I'm glad she wasn’t alone” Me too, I know you care for Olivia, “Ned said “Yes I did, I’m glad that she had you “Steve said “Can we see her “Yes” Steve said 

In the lab- Emma and Robin we’re working on a cure .”I think this is the cure we need but we need to try it on someone, We need to test it” Emma said “Yes we do” Robin said they went into the hallway and Robin saw Steve upset.”Steven,I’m sorry about Olivia “Thanks I just wish as doctors we can save everyone. Do you have a cure yet”I’m hoping to have one, Emma and I found one but I need to test it on someone “Robin said as Ned came by.”You have a cure”Yes but we need to test it”What if you test it on Olivia? Will it bring her back “It wouldn’t bring Olivia back but it will helps us find a cure “Robin said as Dante came by,”You want to use my dead mother body! Dante yelled “We want to find a cure for this virus we need someone to test it on who has the virus “Robin said “Dante, I understand your upset but you’re mother would want to help”Yes she would, Can you let us say goodbye first”Yes”

At Sam/Dante-Alexis was at home with her grandchildren.”Why don’t both of you stay with me till your mother gets better “Alright, I guess we should “Emily said “Do you think mom will make it” Yes I do “Alexis said “Let’s go pack our bags “Danny said Emily and Danny went upstairs and Sam went by the fireplace and saw a picture of her and Sam on the fireplace and pick it up,” You have to make it” Alexis said as she cried.

At Felicia/Mac- Mac and Felicia were at home having dinner when Felicia didn’t feel good and failed.” Felicia! Mac yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment