Sunday, October 6, 2024

Redemption ch 69

 At General Hospital- The Lab- Emma and Robin were experiencing the cure on Olivia's body and testing it for results of a cure.”This just has to work “Yes, I wish I could have stopped it from happening “Emma said “We have information to prepare for it which helped a little we just didn’t know when it would happen “Robin said 

Lois was leaving the hospital as Brenda came by the elevator.”Brenda, How is your son” Not good. I hate that I can’t see him” I know it’s sad for everyone “Are you okay “Brenda asked “No, Olivia died we were best friends from Brooklyn “I’m sorry “I just hate this we have lose so much in the past year “Yes we have

Outside of the hospital- Ned was on his way home when a reporter came by.”Is it true your wife died” Yes she did tonight “I’m sorry “I would like some space” Ned said 

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was having dinner with his daughters he still was in shock about Calista's news that she may not be his daughter.”What else did your mother tell you “Lorenzo asks Lila Rae and Calista share a look.”When Mother is better you can ask her” Yes” Fair enough, We can do the DNA test without her if you want “Yes “What else happened when I was gone, Lila Rae anything new “I just worked at the coffee shop for you And keep this family together, “Lila Rae said “I hope they find a cure for this virus too”

At General Hospital- Lucas was working at the nurse station when Mac came in carrying Felicia.”Lucas! I think Felicia had the virus too” No this isn’t good” No it’s not” Mac said 

Matt was in the hallway looking at all the patients that were sick when he when by a landline and made a phone call,” We need your help at the hospital, We have a solution here “Matt said 

No comments:

Post a Comment