Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Redemption ch 59

 At General Hospital- The nursing room- AJ and Elizabeth were by their baby bassinet with Simone and Tommy taking the oxygen off and they were breathing on their own.”Hardy And Monica are making progress so much soon they will be home “Tommy said “Our miracle “Yes, Of all days I lost my father and now our children will improve and get better “Yes it’s a beautiful thing “

Skye was in the hallway with Ric and she wasn’t feeling good.”Skye, last night it was something danced with you and what we shared before I think this could be something’Ric said “Maybe it can be” Skye said “Skye, Are you okay “Not I don’t feel good “Skye said she put her hand on her forehead as Robin came by.”Robin, I’m not feeling good “Skye said “Let’s take you to a room, “Robin said they left.

At A Airport- Anna was there as a plane landed and the door opened as Robert came out with Holly.”Don’t make me regret this, I could get in so much trouble for helping you come back to town with an airborne disease “Anna said “Holly isn’t doing good I need our daughter to save her” Robert said 

At Lila Rae, coffee shop-Lila Rae was working when Alec came in.”Did you miss me? Alec said “Yes I did, but why did you come back “For you and I want to make peace with my mother “I understand that” Yes, I also wanted to see how this will go” Me too,” Lila Rae said as they share a kiss Lila Rae cellphone rang “I need to get this” Lila Rae said she picks up her cellphone.”Uncle AJ, no I’ll be there “Lila Rae said “She hung up the phone.”My mother is in the hospital “Lila Rae said “No, I’ll go with you” Alec said 

At Jax restaurant- Carly came in,” Josslyn” Carly said as she walked in and saw Josslyn on the floor passed out.”Josslyn! Carly yelled as she called for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment