Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 82

 At General Hospital- Carly and Lucas were in the hallway.”Carly, You're not alone in this I’m here for you “Thank you, Was Josslyn in pain? I want to know “This virus is very painful it ends your intestines from the inside. We don’t even know the side effects of this virus “No, How did it get here? Carly asked “It first started in the UK” So it came here from someone “Yes,” Lucas said as Brenda walked by.”This is your fault that my daughter died from this virus! You killed my little girl! You brought this disease here! You are nothing but a virus! I wish you got it and died! Carly yelled as Alexis came by,” Carly, Why are you yelling? Alexis asks “Brenda and Alec brought this virus to town! She had my daughter and your daughter's blood on her hands! Carly yelled “You bitch! My daughter is dead! My grandchildren are now without their mother! They don’t have a father! Now they have no one! Alexis yelled “I’m sorry this happened but it’s not my fault, “Brenda said as Robin came by,” Both of you need to stop yelling I know you’re both in pain I understand but it’s not going to bring your daughters home, I’m sorry that we couldn’t save them” Robin said “I never wanted to bring something like this here in town, I can’t undo it” Brenda said “No you can’t “Carly said 

In Skye’s room - Skye was in bed and her daughters were with her. “Mother I have bad news, Rae died from this “No I hate how our relationship was And now we will never fix it” No” Where have you been staying “With Daddy, I’m glad he mine Daddy “I’m glad you’re happy, I love you both so much “Skye said 

Dante was in the hallway sad about Sam when Lulu came by.”Dante, I’m sorry about Sam, I know you loved her” Yes I did, I can’t believe she's gone too” This virus was awful “Yes I have a feeling it’s just the beginning and we are not done with it “No”

No comments:

Post a Comment