Friday, October 4, 2024

Redemption ch 60

 At General Hospital- Elizabeth and Aj were in the hospital.”I can’t lose Skye, Do you know what is going on? No, I don’t “I know biologically she is not my sister but I love her like my sister we had a relationship that no one could understand “I know And I’m glad you had her,” Elizabeth said 

Skye’s room- Skye was in bed and Robin was looking at her.”What are your symptoms “I feel hot and my throat hurts so much, What’s going on” We don’t know yet” Robin said as she left.

Elizabeth And AJ were in the hallway when the paramedics came in with Josslyn who was on the stretcher and Carly was by her.”Something happened to Josslyn! I just found her on the floor passed out” Carly said‘Carly, We will look at her” Elizabeth said as Robin came by.”Robin, You have to save my daughter “Do you know what happened “No I just found her on the floor passed out” Carly said “Elizabeth, I know you’re not on duty but can you help” Yes” Elizabeth said “What’s going on with Skye” I can’t confirm anything yet about Skye “Robin said as Lila Rae and Calista and Alec came by.”Do you know what you’re dealing with “AJ asked as Emma came by.”We may “Robin said “This isn’t good,” Carly said as Robin pushed Josslyn stretched to a room.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was in the den having coffee and getting ready for the day she wasn’t feeling well when Ned came in.”Olivia, AJ called me, Skye is in the hospital she isn’t feeling well “No” Yes and Elizabeth's dad passed away tonight “No” Olivia, Are you alright “No I haven’t been feeling good “


No comments:

Post a Comment