Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 79

 At General Hospital- Robin and Patrick and Emma and Elizabeth and Steve and Portia and Maya and Lucas  were in the hallway when Robert And Mac and Maxie and Carly and Michael and Ned and Alexis and Sam and Kristina and Molly and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Calista .”We have an update on everyone's loved ones, We have made a vaccine for everyone and our giving them it and we would suggest you all get it” Robin said “Can we see our loved ones? Ned asked “After everyone is vaccinated I know this wasn’t easy it wasn’t easy for us either we do hope this virus goes away but we have a feeling this is just the beginning,” Alexis said 

Lorenzo's phone rang and he went to answer it.”Lorenzo Alcazar, Thank you “Lorenzo said as Lila Rae and Calista came by,” Is that Mercy “Yes the DNA test results are in “I’m your daughter “Yes! You are my daughter “Lorenzo said “Yes! I’m so happy “Calista said “I know you are my daughter, We are both alike you both are like both your mother And me, “Lorenzo said 

At Sam's room- Sam was in her room on the bed sleeping when Robin came in wearing PPE and about to give her the vaccine when she checked her pause as Elizabeth came in wearing PPE.”It’s too late, Sam is gone” No, Sam and I have our issues but I didn’t want this” Me either “We need to tell Alexis, “Elizabeth said 

At Rae's room- Rae was in her room sleeping on the bed when Maya came in wearing PPE about to give her a shot.”No” Maya said 

Alexis Kristina and Molly were in the hallway waiting on news as Robin and Elizabeth came by,” We all got vaccinated now can we see Sam” Alexis asked “I have some bad news, unfortunately, Sam didn’t make it” Robin said “No! You say she was fine! Alexis yelled “Yes she was we went to give her the vaccine and she was gone I’m sorry this virus is very unpredictable “Robin said “No! My daughter can’t be dead! Alexis yelled “No! Not Sam! Molly yelled as Danny and Emily came in with Dante,” Mom gone! Emily yelled “Yes I’m sorry‘Elizabeth said “No! Danny yelled 

No comments:

Post a Comment