Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 77

 At Lorenzo- Calista was sitting in the living room looking at a photo book of her as a baby she missed Skye and was worried about her mother when Lila Rae came into the room and sat down by her sister.”I’m worried about Mother I wish we knew what is going on, I hate that we can’t see her “Calista said “Me too, I believe though we got Daddy back and we will get Mother back “Do you think they will get back together “No I think it’s over between them” Lila Rae said “Did you tell Daddy who you are seeing “No, please don’t say anything “I won’t, it’s not my secret to tell” Calista said “Thanks “You’re welcome, I hope we are full sister “Me too”

At Bobbie’s - Carly was working in the dining trying to hold it together when Lorenzo came in and went by Carly who was at the counter.”Lorenzo, I’m not surprised you’re alive but I’m also not happy you’re back I know you killed Sonny and Jason and I wouldn’t let it go” Carly said “I understand that, I don’t feel any remorse in what I did, I just want to say thank you for delivering my grandchildren, What you feel towards Skye And I you put that aside to make sure the triple was delivered safe” I wouldn’t take it out on innocent children no matter what “Yes I know you wouldn’t “Did you hear about Jax and Skye” Yes, Calista and I did a DNA test we don’t have the results yet but I know she mine” I hope she is” You don’t want Josslyn to share any inheritance “No I don’t, But now that doesn’t matter all that matters is my daughter is in the hospital and I can’t see her “I know it’s hard I would feel the same way” Lorenzo said “Yes you would, Do you want anything “No I just came to see you” Lorenzo said as Brenda came in.”Brenda, the worst mistake my brother made “Most men in town made” Carly said’” Lorenzo I would be nice to me” Why? Lorenzo asks “We may be in-laws, Your daughter is dating my son “What! Lorenzo yelled “You didn’t know? “No” I don’t care my son is fighting for his life and when he makes it I just want him happy “My daughter will not be seeing him,” Lorenzo said as he left. “You just made a deadly mistake, “Carly said 

At General Hospital- The doctors and nurse were having a staff meeting.”I believe we can start to vaccinate everyone we have enough for the patient now and the public “We should have a meeting with the family “Yes we will arrange it “

No comments:

Post a Comment