Friday, October 11, 2024

Redemption ch 84

 At Jax seafood restaurant- The restaurant was all set up for the opening day when Carly and Lucas came in.”Josslyn wanted to run this restaurant in honor of Jax, now I don’t know what to do” Yes you do, You run it for both of them, Carly you know that Jax and Josslyn would want you too “Maybe but they both should be here especially Josslyn “Yes they should be” Lucas said 

At Olivia Italian Restaurant- Olivia wakes- Ned is greeted by the guest as Aydan comes by.”Ned, I’m sorry about Olivia she believes in me as a cook and I’ll never forget that she did, Olivia believes in the people she loves “Ned said as Dante came by.”Yes, she did” Dante said Ayden left.”Dante, Why don’t we give this restaurant to Ayden to run and keep it Olivia's name” I agree with it” Dante said as Steve came by.”Ned, I’m sorry about Olivia I wish I could have saved her, I care for Olivia “Yes you did, I know you tried your best” Yes we worked hard to cure everybody it was a hard virus to destroy “I’m sure it was”

Brooklyn and Lois were talking.”I can’t believe Olivia is gone she was there for me when I broke up with Chase, and I gave her a hard time at first “You were young and looked out for your father “Yes” Olivia was my best friend I hate that she went and I’m worrying about your father “Me too “Brooklyn said 

AJ and Skye were talking.”Skye, Are you okay “No I’m not, I hate that Lorenzo is back it’s not good” Skye do you think he will kill you” No because I’m the mother of his children he knows the girls would never forgive him” Skye said 

At Alexis- Alexis was sitting on the couch crying for her daughter when there was a knock on the door but she didn’t answer it so Nikolas came in.”Alexis, I’m sorry I was out of town on business, I’m sorry about Sam let me be here for you” Nikolas said “I can’t believe she's gone! It’s not fair! I hate myself for not raising Sam I should have stood up to my father and kept her” You know that would be deadly if you stood up to Mikkos” Yes it would but I should have tried! Alexis yelled as Nikolas hugged her.

No comments:

Post a Comment