Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Redemption ch 58

 At Bobbie’s- Skye was about to leave when Ric came in.”Skye, I've been trying to call you” Yes I know I've just been busy with work that’s all” Really” Yes and now I need to get to the hospital, Elizabeth's Dad died” No” Yes” Skye said Carly came by,” Ric, Why are you here “To talk to Skye” Skye, Really your dating him! You could do a lot better! Carly said “Like your one to Judge! Ric yelled “Look Carly you have no say in my love life I don’t care what you think! Skye yelled “Skye, I’ll take you to the hospital, I should see Elizabeth “Skye, Talk to Elizabeth he hurt her so much she told you,” Carly said “You need to get laid, “Skye said as Brenda heard that and laughed a little.”Skye, let’s go” Yes, I should have gone to my daughter's coffee shop, “Skye said as they left.

At Jax seafood restaurant- Josslyn was looking at it as Alec came in.”This restaurant is in honor of my father “I think it looks great “Thanks, I’m sorry about my mother, You know if you want we could do another DNA test where no one will know about it” Maybe “

At Bobbie’s- Carly was cleaning the table when Brenda came by,’ I never thought I would see the day when you clean the table and wait on them too, all the tone you look down on Elizabeth for being a waitress “Like you ever work in your life? Carly asked as Avery came in.”Please leave “Carly said to Brenda,” I’m done anyway, “Brenda said as she left,” Avery it’s good to see you, How are you doing with Nina” It’s good I like living with Nina she has been a great mother “Really” Yes” I miss you so does Donna you both were so close “Things have changed “Yes it has “

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was in the hallway sad about her father when Ric and Skye came by.”Elizabeth, We are sorry about your father “Skye said “Yes we are “Ric said “Thank you for coming there really isn’t anything you can do” We just wanted to let you know you’re not alone “I know” Elizabeth said as AJ came by.”Whatever you need “Skye said as Tommy and Simone came by,” Elizabeth I know this isn’t the greatest time but we have news about the twins, “Simone said “What is it “The twins are improving they may able to breathe on their own” That’s wonderful news “Yes it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment