Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 75

 At Lorenzo- Lorenzo came in with his children and grandchildren after walking around town and having breakfast and going to Mercy for a DNA test.”I’m going to get the triple to bed they need a nap “Calista said “Calista, Are you okay “Yes I’m “Calista said as she took her children upstairs.”I’m glad we are alone, So Lila Rae we need to talk about what you will be doing in my business, I think you should keep running the coffee business and any legal activities and I’ll do the illegal activities. I will not ask you to kill anyone “If I had to I can, I’m not a weak woman “No you’re not, Are you seeing anyone “Yes but I don’t want to say anything it’s nothing serious “Lila Rae said “Is it someone I should be worried about “No”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was feeling emotional about Olivia when Alexis came in,” The Maids let me in, Ned are you doing alright I can’t fall apart now we need to get to work we do” Alexis said as they left.

At General Hospital-Rae room- Rae wasn’t doing good when Portia came in wearing PPE to check on her.”You just have to hang in we almost have a vaccine for you” Portia said 

Felicia's room- Felicia was in bed not doing good when Robin came in wearing PPE.”You have to make it, Uncle Mac and Maxie can’t lose you” Robin said 

Alec's room was not doing good as Elizabeth came in wearing PPE.”You’re are so young, hopefully, you will make it” Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment