Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Redemption ch 81

 At General Hospital- Skye’s room-Skye was in bed feeling a little gloomy and sleepy when Lorenzo came in he was upset with her for all the secrets.”Lorenzo! You’re alive! Or I’m having a nightmare! Skye yelled “No, You're not having a nightmare, I’m alive! You didn’t get rid of me like you thought you did! I know what you did and I’ll never forgive you! Lorenzo yelled “I wouldn’t let you hurt me or my children “Lila Rae and Calista are my children too! Calista and I did a DNA test, it’s not true that Jax is her father she is mine! Lorenzo yelled as Lila Rae and Calista came in.”What’s going on? Can we not get into this right now? Mother almost died! Lila Rae yelled “Alright, I’m sorry I just have a lot of emotions right now,” Lorenzo said 

Josslyn room-Josslyn was in bed lying down when Carly and Michael came in.”Josslyn you can’t be dead! I can’t lose you! My baby girl! Carly yelled as she touched Josslyn's face,” You were the best sister I could ask for “Morgan now we need you to take care of Josslyn, I want someone to pay for this! I want to hurt someone! Carly yelled 

In Felicia's room- Felicia was in bed when Maxie and Mac came in,” Mom, I’m glad you’re alright, We were so worried about you “Yes we were we love you so much “I love you both too, Did anyone die “Yes, Sam and Olivia and Josslyn “No! Yes and I have more bad news, Rae died “Rae and I were just getting to know each other as mother and daughter “I’m sorry “

Sam's room- Sam was in bed when Alexis came in,” Oh Sam, I’m sorry that I didn’t raise you I wish I fought my father in keeping you, You’re life would be different than it is now, I will take care of your children I promise you I love you” Alexis said she kiss Sam on the forehead as Lucas came in,” Sam, I enjoy getting to know my big sister I will watch over Emily and Danny, I’m sorry, I wish as a doctor I could of saved you” Lucas said as Kristina and Molly came in with Emily and Danny.”Mommy! I wish you were still here! This isn’t fair” Emily said “I’ll look over my sister for you, we love you” Danny said we did” Kristina said as Dante came in,” Sam, You were supposed to get better this virus was so unfair that we couldn’t be here for you” Dante said 

No comments:

Post a Comment