Monday, October 7, 2024

Redemption ch 73

 At Carly’s house- Carly was in Josslyn's old room looking around she missed her daughter and hated that she couldn’t be around her while she was sick and picked up an old dress of Josslyn and smelled it as she lay on the bed crying.

At Alexis-Alexis was on the phone.”I need an update on my daughter it’s not too much to ask “Alexis said as Kristina And Molly came in and Alexis hung up the phone.”Any news” No this is unacceptable for not updating the family on any news “Alexis said “Yes it’s wrong that we are not getting any updates but hopefully we will know something soon” Molly said “Yes, I have been covering this story and the feedback is that everyone is upset with the hospital way of handling it” Kristina said “I need to get out of here “Alexis said she step outside And just took some breath.

At Lila Rae coffee shop- Lorenzo Lila Rae and Calista came in with the triple.’I guess we need to change the sign “Lila Rae said “We will change it to something even better “Lorenzo said as they sat down at a table and a waitress came by to take the order.’Welcome back boss” Thanks would you like to order “Oatmeal and banana for my children “We will have the breakfast special with coffee, “Lila Rae said as the waitress left.”Calista, Did you have a good birth? Did anything go wrong “The whole thing went wrong, Lila Rae and I were on the docks on the way to the hospital because Mother and AJ were in a car accident and I got upset and had to deliver the triple on the dock “Wow! Lila Rae, you help “No, Carly and Michael came by and Carly delivered the triple and I held Calista's hands” Wow, that’s some story” Yes, I know there is some history between you and Carly and Mother “Yes there is, Calista I have been thinking we should do the DNA test today “Yes I guess so” Whatever happened you are still apart of this family “Thanks, “Calista said as she was feeding her children and Lorenzo was watching his younger daughter taking care of her children he realize that he needed to deal with being a grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment