Sunday, October 6, 2024

Redemption ch 68

 At Lorenzo- Lorenzo was having a drink he was glad to finally be home when Calista came in with her children.”Daddy, Do you want to meet your grandchildren “Calista asked as Lorenzo turned around he still was having a hard time ejecting his teenage daughter being a mother.”Yes I do” Lorenzo said “This is Callie Skye and Graham and Lorenzo Jr” Calista said “You name one of your sons after me” Lorenzo said he was feeling emotional about it.”Yes, I wanted to honor you, it was my fault you were shot! If it wasn’t for me dating Fredrick you wouldn’t have been shot! Daddy, I’m sorry “Calista said as she cried.”It’s not your fault, He was an enemy of mine and used you” Lorenzo said as Lila Rae came into the room,” Where have you been all this time? Calista asked “I was shot at and after I had surgery I woke up in a different hospital and a different state, The CIA took me for another operation, “Lorenzo said “So that’s why you stay away “Calista asked “Yes, I never abandoned you both” Lorenzo said “Why did they take you” Calista I can’t tell you that but I love you and I never wanted to stay away but it was beyond my control and different circumstances “Lorenzo said “You missed a lot “Yes, You will have to tell me” Lorenzo said “Do you know that you’re crazy mother kidnapped my son! LJ! If it wasn’t for your brother Tomas I would never have him back “Calista said “No I didn’t know that” Yes, Tomas pretended to be you so I would get my son back “I’m glad it worked, Where is Tomas “His works on assignment with the CIA” Oh” There a lot to talk about, Tea died from this virus when it hit Llanview “No my baby sister “Yes, I know how much family means to you” Calista said “It’s everything “Then you need to know I’m not your daughter “Calista said’What are you talking about! You are my baby girl! Lorenzo yelled “ Mother cheated on you with Jax! He was my father “Calista said as she cried.”Was there a DNA test “No, maybe I should go back to the Quartermaine “Calista said as she cried and Lorenzo went to hug her.”You are my daughter I love you, No matter what “You still are upset that I’m a mother “I just need to eject to it, We all have a lot to eject to it’s been a long three years “Yes it has, Why don’t we have some dinner? I just ordered some” Lila Rae said “I’ll take the babies upstairs “Calista said 

At General Hospital- Olivia's room- Olivia was on the bed as Leo and Dante and Ned and Brooklyn and Lois came in,” I’m sorry you’re gone, I love you Mommy, and I will miss seeing you” Leo said “You are the best mother we could have, I love you” Dante said “I love you so much we were a good match” Ned said “We had our differences but you were one of the best stepmom I had” Brooklyn said “we had a lot of fun as kids, I’m going to miss you I’ll look over your family “Lois said 

No comments:

Post a Comment