Monday, December 4, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 46


At The Studio-Tracy and Sydney talk show-Tracy and Sydney were there as the set was finally made. “This is perfect”Tracy said “Yes it is, Our opening day will be great “Sydney said as Dillon came by. “We sure go over the topic for the first show “Dillon said as Erica came by.  “I heard you both are doing a talk show, I would like to join you both as a co host”Erica said “What do you think “Sydney ask “You need me as a celebrity “Erica said “All right, You're hired “Tracy said “We are calling it New Beginning “Sydney said “I had a talk show called that”Erica said “Hopefully this one will not get cancelled “Tracy said

At Dorian Office-Dorian and Alexis we're talking. “We need to make a appearance at the fundraiser tonight and tomorrow a state park opening up”Dorian said “I can take care of both, We also have some legislature to pass one on Gay marriage and another one on legal medical marijuana “Alexis said “I'm going to pass both “Dorian said “Good, I think this is for the best for this town “Alexis said “Yes, Now we need to get rid of the mob”Dorian said “Yes”Alexis said “I know you're dating Julian I hope it doesn't influence you job”Dorian said “It will not, I never put a man over my career “Alexis said “Good “Dorian said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Josslyn was helping Monica set up for the party. “How are you doing with everything “Monica ask “Work helps “Josslyn said,
“You are strong like your parents, You will get through this “Monica said “Thanks.”Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment