Saturday, December 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 53


At General Hospital-Skye came running in from heard the news about Lorenzo when she saw Sierra by the nurse station. “Sierra, Your back “Skye said “Yes, Mother I saw Daddy coming in”Sierra said “Where is he”Skye ask “They took him to surgery, Mother I have some news”Sierra said “What”Skye ask “Lila Rae wake up”Sierra said as Morgan and Lorenzo Jr and Richard came into the hallway. “Sierra “Lorenzo Jr said “I have news, Lila Rae a wake, The doctor are with her”Sierra said “Does she knows about the baby “Morgan ask “No that sure come from you “Sierra said as Patrick came by “Lila Rae is going to be just find that sleeping pill that Sabrina suggests work”Patrick said “Thanks , I want to see my wife,”Morgan said “Go ahead “Patrick said Morgan left. “That's great news about Lila Rae, Now if we just get new about you're father “Skye said Sierra took Skye hand.”Mother, Daddy will be okay, Just like Lila Rae”Sierra said “Are you okay? Is it too soon”Skye ask “No it's not to soon, I'm going to be just find “Sierra said “Yes you are,”Skye said she touch her daughter's hair.

At Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was awake lying in bed when Morgan came into the room. “Lila Rae, I'm so happy to see you, I love you and I was so worry about losing you my wife my love”Morgan said he took Lila Rae hand. “Morgan,We lose the baby didn't we”Lila Rae ask “Yes, I'm sorry “Morgan said “Who put the bomb in the warehouse “Lila Ra ask “A woman you're father know, I have more news, Your father was shot tonight “Morgan said “No, Daddy, We can't lose him”Lila Rae said “We will not Alcazar are stubborn”Morgan said “How is Grace”Lila Rae ask “Grace was confused “Morgan said

In the hallway -Skye was waiting on news with Richard and Lorenzo Jr and Sierra when Kristina came by. ,”Skye the surgery is almost done, It's looking good “Kristina said “Thanks Kristina “Skye said

Richard went to talk to Sierra. “Sierra,Are you okay “Richard ask “Yes, How did Grayson trial go”Sierra ask “He plead guilty, Five to ten”Richard said “No, I know it was wrong but I love him”Sierra said “I know you do sis”Richard said “He was my first “Sierra said “You will get through this you're strong “Richard said “Sometimes I don't feel like being strong “Sierra said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment