Thursday, December 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 1


At General Hospital-Ned was lying in bed covered in glazed and Olivia was holding his hand. “Ned you have to get better we need you our son and the girls we all love you and you can't leave us yet, Do you heard me”Olivia said as she cried and Brooklyn came into the room. ,”Olivia, Do you want me to give you a break “Brooklyn ask “Sure, I sure check on George “Olivia said she left and Brooklyn sit down. “Daddy, You have to fight this we need you, I love you and I'm glad that I'm home “Brooklyn said

Peter room-Peter was lying in bed covered in glazed and AJ was with him. “Peter you have to come back to me, Lydia you can't have our child yet,”AJ said as Cassie came in she was holding some coffee..”I thought you may want some coffee “Cassie said “Thanks, I'm so worrying about my son”AJ said “Peter will make it you have to believe that”Cassie said “Thanks “AJ said he took Cassie hand as Monica came into check on her grandson, “AJ , Why don't you take a break and I will stay with Peter”Monica said “Thanks Mother “AJ said he left and Cassie was about to follow him as Monica grab her arm. “Leave my son alone right now he needs to deal with his son right now “Monica said,”AJ a grown man you can't stop him”Cassie said and left.,

Alexis room-Alexis was lying in the bed covered in glazed when Julian was by her side. “We are just getting to know each other, I don't want to lose you”Julian said

Kristina room-Kristina was lying in bed covered in glazed and Ric was by her side. “I love you Kristina like my own daughter and you will recover “Ric said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment