Saturday, December 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 54

“Dangerous Family”
At General Hospital-Lila Rae was lying in bed and Morgan was kissing her as Skye came into the room. “Sorry”Skye said “It's ok, Mother, It's good to see you “Lila Rae said “You too, I'm glad you're awake, My first born , I love you so much “Skye said “I love you to Mother, I know you didn't give up on me either of you “Lila Rae said “No we didn't we know you would come back to us, Lila Rae I'm sorry about the baby”Skye said “Thanks Mother, How is Daddy “Lila Rae ask “We are just waiting on the news, You're father was taking care of the person who put the bomb in the warehouse “Skye said “Good”Lila Rae said Skye kiss her daughter on the forehead and left.

In the hallway-Lorenzo Jr was on the phone talking to his father men when Sierra came by as Lorenzo Jr hang up the phone. “Lorenzo, Is their danger out their “Sierra ask “Yes, This isn't good, We need to add more bodyguards “Lorenzo Jr said “Is the person who shot Daddy still out their”Sierra ask as Skye came by. “Yes, But don't worry I'm going to take care of everything “Lorenzo Jr said “Lorenzo, I'm not going to fight this but just be careful “Skye said “I will”Lorenzo Jr said as Rae and Alan and Monica and AJ and Michael and Sabrina came by. “I have news, Lila Rae is awake. Now Lorenzo just has to come back to me”Skye said “He will”Alan said as Tea and Mateo and Julian and Juanita came by. “How is Lorenzo “Juanita ask as Steven came by. “We removed the bullet from his spine and stable Lorenzo for now but it doesn't look good”Steven said “No! You need to save Lorenzo! I want to see him”Skye said “His in room 12”Steven said Skye left. “Steven, Is it that bad “Alan ask “Yes, Lorenzo could be paralyzed “Steven said

Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was lying in bed sleeping when Skye came in and sit by him. “Lorenzo, You have to wake up and come back to us, We need you in our life I love you are the love of my life”Skye said she kiss him on the lips.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment