Friday, December 1, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 43


At London-The Rehabilitation center-Sierra was their with her therapist she still didn't believe she had a problem or want to deal with it. Sierra want to be home with her children..”Mrs. Cassadine, Are you going to talk to me”The therapist ask “I don't have a problem and I want to be home, My children need me and my family, I been gone for so long “Sierra said “Where have you been”The therapist ask “I can't talk about it, I was wondering if you can do me a favor “Sierra ask“What's that “The therapist ask

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan we're sitting down talking. “Tonight is going to be Emily night,”Alan said “Yes it is, I just wish Emily was here with us “Monica said “Me too but we will never forget her”Alan said “Never “Monica said they share a kiss .

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we're talking . “I have a meeting today , I would cancel it but I can't “Skye said “It's okay, I will sit with Lila Rae today,”Lorenzo said “Tonight's the fundraiser in honor of Emily “Skye said “Yes we will be their “Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Athea came into the room. “Skye, I been talking to Dr. Collins and I would like for you to come with me today “Athea said “Sure, What time “Skye ask “One”Athea said “I will see you then, I'm glad you're getting help “Skye said “Thanks, I want to get better “Athea said “I want you to get better too”Skye said “I hope Lila Rae wake up”Athea said”She will “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment