Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 64


“Cassadine Empire”
At Wyndemere-Tony was their unpacking when Sierra came into the place. “Who are you? Why are you in my in laws house?Sierra ask “I'm Tony Angelo I brought this house He said “What? Nikolas can't sell this house! How dare he! Sierra yelled “I'm sorry you're upset Tony said “Yes I'm my husband is supposed to inherit this house his next in line “Sierra said, “Where is you're husband , We could talk about this “Tony said “His occupy right now “Sierra said “Well I'm sorry your upset, I hope we can be friends, What is you're name”Tony ask he like Sierra. “I'm Sierra Cassadine, I know this isn't you're fault. Could you sell the house to me”Sierra ask “I'm sorry but I can't do that “Tony said “You could it's the right thing to do, But I beat you never did the right thing in you're life “Sierra said she left. Tony pour a drink for himself. “This could be fun”Tony said

At Nikolas/Hayden new house-Nikolas and Hayden were unpacking their new house. “We are going to be happy in this new house “Nikolas said “I guess, I'm going to miss Wyndemere our boys grown up in the house “Hayden said “Yes I know but we had to do this “Nikolas said as Sierra came into the house. “So this is you're new house? Why did you just sell Windermere it wasn't you're to sell the house belonging to Grayson! Sierra yelled “Grayson is being disheir , The girls will be take care of”Nikolas said “My daughters don't need anything from you, I get you're upset with Grayson but I wish he didn't go to jail, I don't agree with what he did but I need my husband, Grayson just needs help “Sierra said “What Grayson did can't be take back “Nikolas said “No”Sierra said “I hope we can still be in the children life “Hayden said “Yes but I will not let you take my children from me, Are you going to take the house that I share with Grayson too? Sierra ask Nikolas pick up a piece of paper and give it to Sierra. “You saved me a trip, Everything that Grayson had is my the house too”Nikolas said “So you're take the house from me to? What a great person you are! Just wait till I tell my father! Sierra yelled,”You're father is powerless now”Nikolas yelled Sierra slap him and left. “Nikolas why did you do that, We may never see our granddaughter again! Hayden yelled “I'm taking everything that Grayson loved! Nikolas yelled “Our you going to take his wife too! Hayden yelled “No”Nikolas yelled “Sometimes revenge goes to far “Hayden said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment