Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 61


“Revenge is the best service cold”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Todd room-Todd was talking to Tea. “Are you should about this “Todd ask “Yes, Let's do this “Tea said they share a kiss and made love.

Downstairs in the lobby-Blair and Victor came in. “Why are you here”Victor ask “Todd ask me to meet him in his room “Blair said “Tea ask me too”Victor said they went upstairs and knocked on Todd door..”Come in Todd said as he was in bed  with Tea. Victor and Blair came into the room, “Oh My God”Blair yelled “So now you're with him”! Victor yelled as Tea and Todd got out of bed. “Yes we are together just like you both are”Tea said “It was just sex, I love you Tea we can make it work “Victor said Tea put on her robe and open her purse and pull out a piece of paper and throw it at Victor. “Divorce paper! I have also file for full custody of Matthew you will never go neither my son”Tea said “I will fight for my son”Victor said he went out of the room and a man grab him.

Todd room-”Okay Todd you got you're revenge on me! Is this what you want! Blair yelled “You hurt me! All I did was wanted our son to take responsibility for his actions and not end up like me! But you couldn't see that”Todd said “I know Jack was in the wrong but I wanted to save him too, Tea you can have him, I don't want him anymore “Blair said and left. Todd pour a drink. “This is what I wanted “Tea said “Good, We did make a great team Delago”Todd said “Yes we did”Tea said she got dress and left.

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment