Friday, December 1, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 40


“Cassadine goin down”
At The Police station The next day -Grayson was talking to Scotty. “Scotty, I want to plead guilty, It's time I owe up for what I did to my family “Grayson said “Are you should, You could be looking at five-Ten years”Scotty said “I deserved it after all I killed my brother, Now I want you to give this letter to Skye I know she will give it to Sierra “Grayson said he give it to Scotty. “What about divorce papers? scotty ask “If Sierra want one , I will give her one but I know she will not want one “Grayson said “We sure go”Scotty said they left for court.

At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down having breakfast. “What did Tea want last night “Skye ask “Victor been having an affair with Blair “Lorenzo said “Wow! Tea can do better “Skye said “I agree, She wants me to make sure Victor leave Matthew alone “Lorenzo said “I'm sure you will “Skye said “Skye, I'm glad we are okay “Lorenzo said “Me too, Lorenzo I want to wait for our wedding when both our daughter are here”Skye said “Me too and they will come back to us both of them”Lorenzo said they share a kiss

At The Courthouses-Grayson and Scotty and Alexis and Nikolas and Hayden and Josslyn and Paul were their when the judge came in. “Grayson Cassadine, How do you plead”The Judge ask Grayson stood up. “Guity , I'm willing to take whatever the state wants”Grayson said Paul stood up. “We are asking for Five to ten years”Paul said ‘Do you agree to that”The Judge ask “Yes”Grayson said “Do you agree”The Judges ask “Yes”Grayson said “Do you have anything to say “The Judge ask “I'm sorry that I killed my brother and almost killed my father all for money, I let greed take over my life and I'm sorry that I can't bring Spencer back “Grayson said he sit down. Josslyn got up. “I would like to say something, I'm the widow because of Grayson Cassadine and my son lost his father! I hope you die a old man in jail!! Josslyn yelled she left. Hayden got up. “Grayson, I love you and I'm sorry if i treat you different then Spencer but I loved both of you the same”Hayden said “Anyone else”The Judge ask “No”Nikolas said Grayson left to his cell. “Nikolas “Alexis said “I hate this, In away I lost both my sons”Nikolas said “I wish I could fix it for you “Alexis said “I know, I wanted to take the girls but Grayson ask me not to”Nikolas said “It's not going to fix things “Alexis said “No”Nikolas said

Josslyn and Hayden we're talking. “Josslyn , If you need anything “Hayden said “I know his you're son but I'm glad his going to jail “Josslyn said “I know you loved Spencer so much “Hayden said “His my first love “Josslyn said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment