Friday, December 29, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 4


At General Hospital-Skye was pushed Lorenzo out of the elevator. “Liz, We are here for therapy”Skye said “I will let her know “Liz said she left. “Lorenzo, What were you talking about with Sierra “Skye ask “About getting her life in order, She keep moody around “Lorenzo said “I know, Sierra just doesn't know how to live without Grayson “Skye said as Dr. Cara Castillo came by.”Mr. Alcazar, Are you ready “Cara ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I will be here, I'm going to check on Peter and Kristina and Ned and Alexis “Skye said “Sure ‘Lorenzo said

Kristina room-Kristina was lying in bed covered in bandages when a mysterious woman came into the room.  “Kristina, I know we broke up but I had to see you “The woman said as Skye came into the room. “Who are you ? Do you know Kristina “Skye ask “Yes, We went to college together, My name is Parker”She said “Oh, My name is Skye Alcazar, I”m a cousin of Kristina “Skye said “Well Kristina get better “Parker ask “Yes, We will make sure Kristina has the best care”Skye said “Good, I sure go”Parker said “You can stay”Skye said “It's okay”Parker said and left. “Kristina is that woman more then a friend? Kristina I do hope you get better, We need you “Skye said she brushed Kristina hair with her hands as Ric came into the room. “Skye, You're here”Ric said “Yes, I love Kristina she a part of both my family's, The one I have with the Quartermaine and the one I had with you”Skye said “Yes, I loved Kristina as my own daughter, Do you miss us Skye? Now that Lorenzo is paralyzed do you really want him? Ric ask “Yes! I love Lorenzo, Ric I thought you moved on? Skye ask “Yes, But we did have a great life “Ric said Skye went by Ric and touch his face. “Yes we did and I wouldn't change it for anything but it's time to move on”Skye said “Yes”Ric said he kiss Skye hand and she left.

Ric sit down by Kristina bed. “Kristina. I still love Skye, How do I move on, ? Anyway we are going to make you better “Ric said

Peter room-Peter was lying in bed covered in bandages and AJ was by his side when Skye came in. “AJ, How is Peter? Do you need anything? Skye ask “Just my son back to me”AJ said “AJ, You have been a amazing father to Peter support him while he transferred to a Transgender, Peter is going to get better “Skye said “Thanks , I been wondering if this was hate crime “AJ said “If it is we will find out “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment