Tuesday, December 12, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 57


At General Hospital-Skye was sitting down on the couch she was feeling overwhelmed with everything when Tea came by and sit down by Skye. “Skye, How are you doing? If you need anything I'm here for you “Tea said “I'm worrying about Lorenzo you know how he is in dealing with pain”Skye said “He pushed everyone away “Tea said “So do I, But I will not let him win, I lose Lorenzo once not again “Skye said “Good”Tea said “I'm sorry about Victor but you can do better “Skye said “I'm going to be fine, I'm getting revenge “Tea said “Be careful “Skye said

In Lorenzo room -Lorenzo was lying in bed feeling sorry for himself when Juanita came into the room. “Lorenzo, I know you're scare but you will be find you're a Alcazar, You are strong you always have been “Juanita said “Yes but this is different “Lorenzo said “You are still the same person,You're just in a wheelchair that's all”Juanita said “The danger is still out their “Lorenzo said “We will fine it don't worry , No one hurts my children expect you're brother Luis “Juanita said “Thanks Mother “Lorenzo said

Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed when Morgan was with her. “I wish I could go home now “Lila Rae said “It's only till tonight “Morgan said “Yea, I'm worrying about my father, This isn't going to be good “Lila Rae said

At Lorenzo/Skye-Sierra was home check on her children who we're sleeping and Sierra went downstairs and went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Skye and Lorenzo. “You have to be okay Daddy, We need you “Sierra said she sit down on the couch and was feeling tired and lying down.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment