Friday, December 1, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 44


At The Quartermaine hotel-Christy was having breakfast with Laura and Kevin and Lucy and Scotty and Serena. “I just want to thank you for helping me this last couple of months “Christy said “We our family and that's what we do”Kevin said “Yes, I know in time you will find love again “Lucy said “Yes you will “Laura said,”Thanks, Serena how is the cancer foundation going “Christy ask “Sierra  left me some number to call, I just wish I had a assistant “Serena said “I can help you”Christy said “Thanks “Serena said

At Skye office-Skye was at her desk looking at paperwork when Kendall came into Skye office. “Skye , I need you're help my company is in trouble “Kendall said she sit down. “What happened “Skye ask “We lose money after my mother went to rehabilitate and now Mother doesn't want to work at the company and Bianca left and Lydia “Kendall said “So you need money “Skye ask “Yes, You could be a silent partner “Kendall ask “If I help and my daughter Sierra want to be a partner she can or no deal”Skye ask “Does Sierra know about business “Kendall ask “Sierra can learn she needs something in her life right now”Skye said “Deal”Kendall said “Thanks, Right now Sierra is away but she will be back soon “Skye said “I will call my lawyers, Skye I hope your daughter wake up”Kendall said “She will “Skye said Kendall left.

At General Hospital-Sabrina was at the nurse station looking at the computer when Dr.Webber came by. “Dr.Webber, I have something you need to see I think this may help Lila Rae”Sabrina said as Lorenzo came by. “What's going on”Lorenzo ask

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment