Saturday, December 9, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 56


At General Hospital-Julian and Juanita and Tea and Mateo and Sierra and Lorenzo Jr were waiting on news about Lorenzo when Steven came by. “I have news on Lorenzo, I just told him and Skye. Lorenzo is paralyzed “Steven said “No, This isn't going to be good, Daddy a proud man”Sierra said as Morgan came wheel in Lila Rae. “How Daddy “Lila Rae ask “His paralyzed “Sierra said “Father will be fined, We will make sure of it”Lorenzo Jr said “Yes, His a fighter “Tea said “Let's go see him”Sierra said She push Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr came behind her.

At The Park-Dorian was holding a press conference. “I just want to reassure the citizens of Port Charles that we will not let the mob touch the citizens of this town, We will get the bad boys “Dorian said

At General Hospital-Lorenzo Room-Lorenzo was lying in bed feeling sorry for himself and Skye was by his side as Sierra came into the room push Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr came into the room. “Daddy “Lila Rae said “My children, All here except Ramon, I'm glad you're awake Lila Rae and that you're back Sierra “Lorenzo said “We made it and so will you, Alcazar our fighter “Sierra said “Yes we are but I'm paralyzed”Lorenzo said “Daddy you're still the same person that will not change you “Lila Rae said “No, Can I talk to you're brother alone “Lorenzo said “Sure, Girls”Skye said they left.

Lorenzo closed the door. “Lorenzo, I need you to take over things ,Now that I'm paralyze their not much I can do “Lorenzo said “I will take over things and you will not regret it “Lorenzo Jr said “I know”Lorenzo said Julian and Mateo came into the room. “Lorenzo is going to help run things, I can do some at home or at the office “Lorenzo said “Of cause. Lorenzo your going to be okay, You have always been strong “Mateo said “Thanks “Lorenzo said “Yes you are going to be just find”Julian said “Faith is still out there, You have to find her”Lorenzo said “We will”Lorenzo Jr said

In the hallway-Skye was talking to Sierra and Lila Rae. “Sierra, Why don't you go home, The children need you and it's getting late”Skye said “Do you need anything “Sierra ask “No I'm find, Glad your home “Skye said “Me too”Sierra said she left. “Mother, What has been going on with Sierra “Lila Rae ask “She was in that car accident with Grayson and got addicted to oxycodone she just got back from rehab “Skye said “I was sleeping too long “Lila Rae said “I'm just glad you're awake “Skye said as Sabrina came by, “Sabrina, Thanks to you're suggestions of giving Lila Rae a sleeping pill you saved my daughter and I will never forget it “Skye said “I was just doing my job as a doctor and I'm glad I could help “Sabrina said “Me too”Lila Rae said “You sure get back to bed”Sabrina said “I will “Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment