Monday, December 4, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 47


At The Quartermaine hotel-Cassie was in the lobby when AJ came by. “AJ, We are all set for the party tonight “Cassie said “Good, Thanks for everything “AJ said “You're welcome, Are you okay,”Cassie ask “Peter wants to have the surgery soon,,I love him still as my child but I'm scared for him”AJ said “You're just being a father that's why”Cassie said “Yes, Being a father made me a better man “AJ said

At Nikolas/Hayden Nikolas was at home looking at a piece of paper when Courtney came into the room. “We need to talk”Courtney said “About what”Nikolas ask “About our son! I want pay back on you're son for killing my son! I want Grayson to pay!  Courtney yelled “I hate what my son did to but his still my son! They both are”Nikolas said “Yes they are, I’m sorry “Courtney said,
 “Thanks, Grayson will not have it easy in jail “Nikolas said Courtney left.

At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was still lying in bed and Morgan was waiting for her to wake up. “Lila Rae, I have loved you since day one please come back “Morgan said he took Lila Rae hand and kiss it.

In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo were having coffee and hoping Lila Rae would wake up when Maxie came by. “Skye, Lorenzo any new on Lila Rae”Maxie ask “Sabrina give Lila Rae something it just hasn't worked yet”Skye said “I hope it work, I just want you to know that the magazine is in good hands till Lila Rae come back I will make sure it's perfect “Maxie said “Thanks, We know that you can be trusted “Lorenzo said Maxie left as Sabrina came by. ,”Sabrina, It hasn't happened yet”Skye said “I know it will take time , Maybe a day or two”Sabrina said “Skye, I'm going to get you something to eat,”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment