Thursday, December 28, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 2


At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo was in his wheelchair in the living room alone he was having a hard time accepting his life now in a wheelchair he push himself to his desk and pull out a pen and drop it on the floor he was about to try to pick it up when Sierra came into the room and was about to help Lorenzo pick it up . “Don't Mija carina “Lorenzo said he pick it up. “Sorry, I just want to help “Sierra said “I know but I can do this on my own, Now Sierra, I'm glad we are alone let's have some tea and talk “Lorenzo said “All right, I'll push you to the couch”Sierra said she push Lorenzo to the couch..”Daddy, Thanks for let the children and I stay here, I'm still looking for a place of my own”Sierra said “What about you're old house “Lorenzo ask,”Nikolas took it back, He took everything that Grayson in heir  from the Cassadine fortunes”Sierra said “Sierra, You don't need the Cassadine money you have you're own and what about you're idea for a fundraiser “Lorenzo said “I know “Sierra said “Sierra, I love you but it's time to stop moody around and take you're life back “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Sierra said as Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo it's time for you therapy “Skye said “Sierra “Lorenzo said “It's okay Daddy, I'm not mad at you,”Sierra said Skye push Lorenzo out of the house..

At Vicki -Vicki was looking at a picture of her and Clint when Jessica came into the room. “So who are you going to pick it's been a couple of days and Rick left the house so you can pick “Jessica ask “I love you're father his the love of my life but Rick made me feel alive “Vicki said “You know who you are going to pick don't you “Jessica ask “Yes”Vicki said 

At The Quartermaine hotel-Clint was in the lobby when Rick came in. “Where have you been? Why did you hide all this time from Vicki”Rick ask as Vicki came by. “I was been held captive by Alison Parkers , She crazy and wouldn't let me leave “Clint said “A woman was holding you prisoner “Rick ask “Alison isn't like any another woman believed me she capable of anything “Vicki said,
 “So Vicky who do you pick “Clint ask “Rick, I'm grateful for our time together, You open my heart again and made me feel alive but my heart that was broken belongs to Clint I'm sorry “Vicki said “I understand, You and Clint have a love like My late wife Leslie and I had “Rick said “Can we be friends “Vicki ask”Yes “Rick said he kiss Vicki on the cheek and left. “I know you would pick me “Clint said they share a kiss. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment