Monday, December 4, 2017

All The Love We Give Part 2 ch 49


At General Hospital-Skye was sitting down waiting on news about Lila Rae when Richard came by and saw how worrying his mother was and sit down by Skye and took her hand. “Mother, How are you “Richard ask “Just worrying about you're sisters, Sabrina give you're sister Lila Rae a sleeping pill to help her wake up but it's not working “Skye said “It will work, You have to believe it”Richard said Skye touch Richard face. “I'm glad you're not mad at me for lying to you about me not being you're mother “Skye said “You are my mother, You have always been a good mother to us”Richard said “Thanks “Skye said she lean against his shoulders.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo was holding a bag of food as Juanita came into the room. “Lorenzo, How is my granddaughter Lila Rae”Juanita ask “We are just waiting the doctor give Lila Rae a pill but so far it's not working”Lorenzo said “It will, You have to believe that, Now how is Sierra “Juanita ask “She getting the help she needs “Lorenzo said “Good, I would like to go with you to the hospital “Juanita said “Sure “Lorenzo said they left.

At General Hospital-Dr. Collins office-Athea and Skye were talking. “Why didn't you love me! What did I do to you! Skye yelled “Nothing, It was all on me, I'm sorry you are loveable , I been watching you Skye you're a great mother, Something I never was and I'm sorry , Can you forgive me “Athea ask “Yes, I'm done living in the past and being upset about it. It's done, I have the family I have always wanted. Children who love me and think I'm a good mother “”Skye said “You are, I do want a second chance “Athea said “Me too, It wasn't you're fault about Valentin “Skye said “Thanks, I do wish my son was here”Athea said “I know “Skye said “I think this is great , You both have come a long way “Kevin said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment